Thursday, April 2, 2009
Pictures of the New Home Place...
We have been living with Micah & Audrey McElveen (President of Vapor Sports Ministries and his wife) since February and will remain in their home until June 7th when we leave for Kenya. Their consistent generosity and generous spirits have taught us many ways in investing in the lives of others. We are deeply grateful to have this time to live life so closely with them. I have included some pictures taken from the property we live on, so you can have a glimpse at how peaceful/perfect this area is for our training. (Farmlinks-http://www.farmlinksgolfclub.com/)
4 bedroom home, including Vapor's Resource Center- Our room is the front window on the right:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Trishia, you aren't going to believe this. I graduated from high school with the president of Farm Links, Erle Fairly. Do you know him? Love your new home place and praying for you guys!
I wish we could see it in person! Good to see your face, Brett. T, where's your's?????
Miss you lots.
Trishia: I just went to a wedding last weekend at this farm! It is a beautiful place. Barbara Bowen
Post a Comment