Sunday, November 15, 2009

the blessings of visitors!

We are more than blessed during this sweet November. Micah, the president of Vapor, led a men's trip this past week here to Kenya. It was so strengthening to see so many familiar faces and to witness their heart's touched by the teachings here. We spent a week at the project, investing in relationships, and welcoming the men to work alongside the workers at the building site. 
Today we welcome our Ralston 'rents here to Kenya, along with family good friend Tony Miller. We are grateful to be able to expose them to all that our heart is changed to here. We entrust that God will speak ever deeply to them. Pray for their safe travels and their time here over these next two weeks. We are thankful to have them here with us thru Thanksgiving. This time next month, we will also be welcoming our sister and brother-n-law here for Christmas. God is so good, all the time! 
So, today, we are strengthened, encouraged, and blessed. 

1 comment:

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

Hey, Trishia and Brett! I understand that you recently had an unexpected guest, Erle Fairly, after his backpack and other belongings were stolen. Erle graduated with me from high school, and I work with his father. I had heard from Erle's dad that he was traveling there with a group from Vapor Sports, and I told him about you guys. He was so surprised when he heard that Erle had been staying with you and called to tell me about it. I pray God's continued blessings be poured upon you and you do His work there. Take care!